Friday 29 June 2007

Well THAT was unexpected!

The day before we were due to move house, I dislocated my middle toe. Ouchy! Walking was a pain, never mind flamin running!

However, that was 2 weeks ago, and last night I was driving the transit van. Then I forgot something, and rather than turn the van round in the road, I drove to the next place I was going, parked the van and ran back to do the stuff I should've done in the first place.

All told it was a little over 2 miles and I managed about 1.5 miles jogging. Silly me forgot my knee support though, so it was fairly grouchy after those 1.5 miles. I wore it for training and drove home with it on. Walking (downhill) to our flat was painful, but it seems that the worst of the pain has completely vanished this morning.

I am positive about my "race" on Sunday. Which will be walk/run since I am doing it with a baby runner!

No comments: