Monday 10 September 2007

"Get out of Jail Free"

After a mildly stressful Saturday organising London Summer of Sport with my Martial Arts Club I was left feeling 100% rotten. I'd started the day off with a headache and not feeling particularly bright. I got through the open day with Red Bull and Baklava and somehow managed to get home without falling off the bike. I spent the rest of Saturday in bed, and decided that I didn't have to force myself out for a long run on Sunday if I didn't want to.

Needless to say, in the end I slept until 3.30pm! I love Sundays!

We took a very short walk up to Hampstead High Street and I bought cake and pizza, the most healing of foods. We got back and had dinner, then dozed again and watched DVDs.

So now my training plan has a "Get out of jail free" sticker over Sunday's 18 miler.

No comments: